the japanese project
Welcome to the Japanese project, a simple site with free resources to teach you Japanese. Our goal here is simple, to help you learn the beautiful language of Japanese. The goal of the site is to be your primary learning source, where other sites have supplementary material to aid, this project looks to be an all inclusive study plan. This project will guide you, step by step, along your way towards learning Japanese.
As with learning anything there are good and bad practices. To learn effectively we’ve crafted the lessons in accessible reads, just open up a chapter and you’re good to go. If you’ve ever wanted to learn Japanese, or any language for that matter, just give it a go and start here!
- Chapter 0 – Overview
- Chapter 1 – Hiragana
- Lesson 1 – Hiragana (A ~ Ko), Long Vowels
- Lesson 2 – Hiragana (Sa ~ To), Doubled Consonants
- Lesson 3 – Hiragana (Na ~ Ho)
- Lesson 4 – Hiragana (Ma ~ Yo), Diphthongs
- Lesson 5 – Hiragana (Ra ~ N)
- Chapter 2 – Katakana
- Lesson 1 – Katakana (A ~ To), Long Vowels, Double Consonants
- Lesson 2 – Katakana (Na ~ Mo)