Holmes of Kyoto, or Kyōto Teramachi Sanjō no Holmes, is a Japanese mystery novel series written by Mai Mochizuki. The main characters are Mashiro Aoi, a high school girl, and Yagashira Kiyotaka, an antique store clerk who goes by the nickname of “Holmes”. This series has everyday mystery and romance, and is reminiscent of Hyouka.
- Chapter 1: Hoping to be under the Cherry Trees
- Chapter 2: In Days of Aoi
- Chapter 3: A Million Wishes
- Chapter 4: Case of the Mt. Kurama Estate Inheritance
- Chapter 5: After the Festival
- Full Text